Social Capital Solutions, Inc. can assist nonprofit organizations with grant writing and evaluation services for grant-funded projects or programs. Services include:
- Working with client to gather electronic copies of:
- IRS 501(c)3 letter(s) with tax ID#
- Key personnel resumes
- Annual budget for past 3 years (and copies of tax filings)
- Most recent financial audit report
- Letters of support from partnering organization
- Working with clients to develop:
- A logic model with S.M.A.R.T. objectives for the organization and one* project and/or program under the organization
- Performance measurement plan
- Budget narrative for one* project and/or program under the organization
- Documentation of past experience
*Additional projects and/or programs will incur additional fees; fee includes logic model, performance measurement plan, and budget narrative.
- Working with clients to set-up on-line accounts with potential funders
- Working with clients interested in pursuing federal grants to set-up:
- DUNS registration
- SAMS registration
The amount of time put into a grant proposal will vary based on the RFP requirements. For foundation and private business grants, on average, it takes approximately 3 hours to complete a draft proposal for clients to review and provide feedback. It may take an additional 2 hours to incorporate suggestions for a final proposal.
Due to extensive requirements for of government (local, state, or federal) RFPs, it takes approximately 10 hours spread across two days to complete a draft proposal for clients to review and provide feedback. It may take an additional 20 to 30 hours spanned across 2 weeks to get a final proposal completed and ready for submission, depending on the time clients spend on reviewing and providing feedback on subsequent revised drafts.